Root & Bloom Café | Market is Buffalo’s first all plant-based café offering a healthy spin on classic dishes, heavily inspired by west coast flavors, with east coast comfort.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about plant-based food, is energetic (a must!), amazing at multi-tasking, and can work fast-paced. Excellent people skills are something that were definitely looking for, as this position will be interacting with our café guests, assisting them, and bringing joy to our café environment. The server/barista will be floating between filling drink orders, running plates from the kitchen to tables, bussing tables in addition to making sure coffee is stocked and the café is looking sharp. We need someone with a shining personality and an equal amount of enthusiasm. We want to create a beautiful environment to work in, and someone who is devoted to making our new café thrive.
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Be knowledgeable with plant-based food and living a plant-based lifestyle
· Perform duties which require bending & reaching
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures
· Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.
· Available for flexible scheduling including weekends and holidays.
· Barista experience a huge plus.
Hours: 10 - 20 hours Pay: DOE
Alright, now that we are past all of the legal mumbo jumbo stuff here is what we want from you. We don’t want a resume. Your credentials don’t matter to us, you matter to us. Tell us a story about food, or about you. Convince us with your words why you want to work for a plant-based restaurant and how you this will benefit you and us. Make sure you put “Plant Based Barista” in your subject line.
Root & Bloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer